Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Important Notice

Day One

Hi

Inspired by Preeti Shenoy ( www.justamotheroftwo.blogspot.com) whose blog I follow quite regularly now, with this post I have jumped into a blog marathon.

This means there will be one post each day for the next 30 days. Hopefully without fail. My only exceptions will be allowed when I have no access to internet, in which case I shall make up with two posts the next day.

Why am I doing this?

I have been thinking about this so often now. There is so much I want to blog about but end up not doing anything at all. Maybe this will help!

There is another bigger reason why I am doing this. This I shall reveal to the few who read my blog as I reach the end of the marathon.

I can do this much for Blogging all the way 

Sleep tight

RP

3 comments:

naween said...

all the best !

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

Hey.. been on your blog after a looooong time.. remember?

And i will def read your blog for next 30 days :D

Anonymous said...

dude you already broke your promise! I dont see any blogs after june 01 and its june 3 today in (USA)