Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ah..Well.....

The last report has been made and just one more ppt is left. With that , this whole thing would come to an end for me and 116 others who I lived with for the last 2 years.

I have learnt more in the last 2 years than in the other 22 put together. It was the first time I stepped out of home.

The first time I saw alcohol and drunk men was at the freshers party here. I still cannot go on to the dance floor with those 100 odd drunk men. :P

I made some ossum friends. For various or should I say, the same reason I have had to let go of a couple of them. I will always wonder. Always.

I studied like there was no tomorrow. And, boy, I sure am glad that I did!

I will always regret not going to France for that Student Exchange- even if by some quirk of fate I end up spending the rest of my life in France. I honestly think I should have gone. Really.

I feel extremely apprehensive about my future. That does not seem justified coming from me at this point in time when so many worthy people are without jobs and I have a good one in hand. Yet I cannot help but feel that way.

There have been some major changes in my life of late. I don’t know whether they have been for the good or bad. That I guess time alone will tell.

Just feeling a little weird....I doont know what it is...

Love

RP

6 comments:

janak chandarana said...

Welcome back!

What's In A Name!? said...

:) So, will this be your first corporate world experience?

R said...

@janak-- thank you:)

@whats in a name- yep it will be if i discount my summer internship!

satish said...

congrats on the job part

Daroga said...

Congrats on the job !!
and welcome to the big,bad world.
As they say, it is scary but you'll love it.
from personal experience :
1. being absolutely independent is one of the greatest feelings ever.
2. we think that we might not find friends like we had in college. we are true. but if one is lucky, (s)he can find equally good friends again.
3. life moves on and surprisingly easily.

Good Luck :)

PS: good decision... never dance with 100 drunk boys. also, never dance with a single drunk boy.

Sayesha said...

//For various or should I say, the same reason I have had to let go of a couple of them. I will always wonder. Always.

Bahinn... I totally relate...

On a more positive note, all the very beshtesht for the future, jo hoga achha hoga. :)