Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hi,

After a very bad 5-6 months I have started feeling better again…It was like this huge wave –I knew it was coming, it came with full force and left me broken in a million pieces .
However, now things are looking good.I know somethings can happen and others cannot…you win some, you loose some.Thats the way it is.
Anywyas, lets leave that aside.The days are filled bup to the brim here and though I crib like anything I know that I love it this way.I love to slog I love to do decent work.It gives me a high of some sorts.
Also this trimester was bad with resoect to competitions.I just got one short list! No wins.Last trimester it was like I had the midas touch-anything I touched truned to a nice cheque.hehe..anyways I realised suddenly how difficult it is to win these stupid Business school competitions!
Apart from that , my end term exams are round the corner.I want to give them my best shot and I have been working accordingly for it.Or so I think. I knw Rank one is far away but atleast that stupid bronze medal should stay, right?
At the end of the day I can, I guess only work rest all is upto the cosmos….but I want to do my bit honestly and sincerely….
Lots of love
RP.

7 comments:

naween said...

all the best :)

Shekhar said...

Hmm.. I was wondering where you were... Good to see you back Raam Pyariji.. :)

//I love to slog I love to do decent work.It gives me a high of some sorts.

I have always respected you so much for this.

All the best for your end term exams !! :))

Swathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Swathy said...

Hi there RP,
My first comment on your blog..
Discovred a few days ago by me..
I read thru your blog in a total "marathonic"way..
racing with myself for gold!!
so there.. Gold!!:)
:)
keep writing more..
u ve just got one more person to enjoy & ponder upon what u write!
cheers-Swathy..
BTW, Bronze ya gold.. lage raho!!
theek hai na..
:)

Swathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Swathy said...

pata nahi aisa kyo laga ki aap blore se ho..(ho sakte ho.. aur nahi bhi..)
aur abhi aap TAPMI me pad rahe ho..
bus aise hi laga.. shayad me galat hoon..haha..

aur ha,
with the girl series.. are there just 4 parts?
or did I miss something?

R said...

@naween- thanks a ton:)

@shekhar- :) will try and be more regular form now on...missed my blog a lot ...

@swathy- grt to have you here- welcome!

and no I am not in Blore. INfact have never been to banglore!!
and TAPMI..heheh..na na..did not even apply for it..

also yeah..the series is incomplete-will finish it some day I guess and hope:)