Saturday, March 31, 2007

I need to spend the time that I have more sensibly..I just spend it watching TV or orkutting....
So from now on , no ORKUT!

Why cannot I be nicer on the inside....I soooo hate the khandaani gussa I have inherited from my fathers side.
It is just a matter of perspective..if I can just be in his/her shoes things will appear diffrently to me..
I need to mellow down...but how, I do not know..
I need to probably start speaking up as well..
I am sucha weird combo of a couple of such sad things that I would really like to change....

Till sometime back, I really wanted an MBA...mebbe I still do, but things are getting fuzzy...
ummm
well..mebbe I just need to sleep..

I like blogging semi anonymously.

how random is that!
ohh..what crap!
gunite!
over and out!

5 comments:

aMyth! said...

:O

arrey! yeh kya hua ji???

Shekhar said...

~smiles~

Take it easy, sweet lady... Just chill and let your thoughts flow at such moments.

Shekhar said...

Btw, no orkutting.. :O :O

Even though me not on ur friend list, lekin not keeping in regular touch with friends is a cardinal sin, Raam Pyaari ji. :)

Unknown said...

:O
How did you know what was on my mind?? Heyy, I didn't talk to you right! Is this your blog or mine? :P

Ok, after pinching myself I realised I was awake and you'd read my mind. Err, telepathy? ;)

Hope things get more clear dear..
All the best :)

PS: I just re-read your bloggie's budday post in which I was referred too. *proud grin* Made me smile to glory. Thanks, bacha :)

Daroga said...

kya kaha... no orkut.... !!!
{kaanch toote.... bartan phoote}
waise friend list mein to ho nahi... to ki fark painda hai ji.... but jo added hain unka to khayal karo :)
waise... humein pehchaana ya time machine chahiye :P