Monday, October 16, 2006

rANDOMNESS PERSONIFIED

The one reason why I did not want to announce my decision about giving blogging a break till CAT was exactly this!

The moment I typed those few words , my fingers started itching ...a new post! thats exactly what i wanted to write.

hmmfffff

The best part is that I do not have anything to write about. I just wrote a sectional english test, scored a 34.66 and since this is the 3rd time in the past week that i have accomplished this spectacular feat, I thought the moment called for a post.
And a toast.
or both.
whatever


No, I have no sob story to blog about today! Tough luck, I know!!!

There are two girls who come over to help Mum with the house work[ yess, you! dunt gimme that ,' pandhran warsh se chote bachcho se ghar athwa dhabe parr kam karwana das actoober se kanunan jurm ho gaya hai 'crap, their Mum used to work at our place and she is not keeping well so they come over, ]

So, my Mum has taught them a few english words.
And sadly phrases also.

So, on sunday when I left for the SIMCAT, one of them shouted a very cheery ,"how arreeee youuuuuuu"!!!!!!

When they leave they say the following:
bye bye
ta ta
how are you
pink
orange
I love you
I love you too.
bye bye.

See you errr...err.. after CAT, obvio!

14 comments:

aMyth! said...

:))

all the best

Shekhar said...

:D

Take care and all the best !!

Unknown said...

Short & sweet :)
Wish you all the luck bacha.

Take care,
Aarti

Daroga said...

ALL THE VERY BEST for BILLI MAUSI.... Phod-phaad machaa k aane ka [:)]

Canary said...

Happy Diwali..... :) :)

aMyth! said...

heya pyari..
happy diwali

:)

aMyth! said...

u took that down too???? :O

R said...

hehe :D
yess!! that too!

Sayesha said...

Tussi ja rahe ho?

Sayesha said...

Tera phottu kahan gaya baby? Doosri baar tuney phottu hataya! X-(

Abhi said...

Hey RP ( ab raampyari jaisa lamba naam bolne mein to buddha ho jaunga main ).

Just take it easy . Control the exam with your planning , don't let the pressure control you.If there is anything I can help with , mail me at abhinav8008@yahoo.com

Pravin said...

all the best for CAT :)

R said...

@bahin--naah re..kahin nahi jaa rahi, tussi pareshaan na ho!!!

Fottu toh hatana hi tha,*sigh*, I always do that ;))

@abhi--arre aap !!!:O, mail id change karra kya??
Mujhe laga koi naya abhi hai!!!

@pravin---thankyu :)

Strider said...

best of luck for billi!
dho dalo use!