Saturday, July 29, 2006

Restless once again......

I have loads of padhai planned for today..infact I should have been studying right now, completing that exercise on quadratic equations...but here I am, restless once more...

Things for me are terible right now...I am the most restless I have ever been...
Last night I went to bed at 11 and was up till 2...and this never happens to me...Then I asked Mum to come and sleep with me but that was of no use either..My legs started paining like hell...I got two of Mum's duppattas and wrapped them tightly around each of my legs..but that did not seem sufficient..then I got another two...
I dunno when I went to sleep..
I dunno..
Maybe I am too stressed these days... everything seems so much like a burden..
Mum is very concerned as I have positively stopped eating..
I am concerned coz I have stopped sleeping..
And there are only two people on this planet(me n Mum) who are catually bothered about anything that happens to me...

Everything seems so oppresive these days...I often find myself breathing heavily hoping for more air..
Dunno whats wrong...

It is surprizing how weirdly lonely things can be...I mean..well..whatever..
I hate frowning and most of the time thats exactly what I am doing..frowning...

I need to start eating properly.
I need to start sleeping properly.
I need to start breathing properly.

But..I cannot stand the sight of food, sleep doesnt come to me and deeps breaths are the order of the day..
I hope this phase vanishes quickly as I hate being as terribly unhappy as I am these days...

p.s.- I am disabling comments, not becoz I do not value what you guys have to say..but coz I have simply no energy to defend anything .