Thursday, March 02, 2006

I finished reading Hp6 today ....and I am feeling xtremely depressed right now.....There has been a frown plastered on my face since I shut the book.Its a feeling similar to the one I felt when I read the Lord of the Ring, only this time feelings are mostly negative...
I fail to comprehend so many things...
I wonder why I am here?
Why are we all here?
To face hazaar problems?So many people are absolutely miserable.....kyon bura hota hai logo ke saath??

What is the purpose of my life?
Is it just to get some silly degree, eat , sleep and then one day,die?
Maybe it is useless to ponder over such things.Infact I think it indeed is..but then..
Words like 'courage', 'bravery' 'friendship', are they just meant to be used in books and movies?
Most things seem so useless right now...things that irk me, things that make me smile, nothing makes any sense....
When will I do something that I shall feel proud of? Will there be a day when i sit back and look at wat I have done and
..okay let it be..this is going no where..
maybe i just need a gud nightz sleep and 20-30 pages of PGW.

buhbye:)
MW.