Saturday, September 03, 2005

???


Why is it that at times things happen in such a way that i feel totally helpless, i do see unfair things happening to people who are very important to me but then what can i do???? they feel better having told me of all their wordly problems but what about me?? I'm just so helpless ....the matters are such that i cannot find a solution for them... and everytime, hundreds of times a day, each time i come face to face with them i am again given a full blown account of those genuinely dumb problems.. What CAN i do except feel bad for them..?Things can go so terribly wrong at times..they can be so miserable , so bleak , so dark and the beauty of it all-------they are all man made!
I'm just so totally fed up with some things....

1 comment:

dots said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!