Tuesday, August 16, 2005

DEPRESSED!!!
I have been feeling so terribly depressed of late that i cannot even begin to fathom the reason behind it. My chuttiz have been dragging too long - that could be one valid reason. Another could be the fact that i am sans extremely close friends now.... I mean the ones that i'm lke really close to are either not in the city or have their colleges going on.... moreover i think it would be nice to hang out here and there but that is not happening. Maybe that is the price one has to pay for being too choosy about friends. I , however cannot help it if i do not want to be ' best- friends' with every other person i know. And i also think that i'm being very reasonable when i do the aforementioned......
This , i hope is a passing phase and once when college opens i shall be happy and busy as a bee....!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogging to be free
I've never been much of an activist. I lack that certain species of self-regard necessary to join the army of collar-tearing St.
Bloggin just got better. Liked your site very informative.

I have a online kids games site/blog.

It pretty much covers online kids games related stuff.

Why don't you Come over when you get time.