Sunday, July 03, 2011

Sunday Post

Ramdom Post

After many many many years, I am putting up a random post. As always in bullet points :

1. I went to the Wimbledon (Yeaaaayyyy)

2. I saw Mahesh Bhupati.

3. I saw Leander Paes play. Yeaaay. He lost. Not Yeaaaaay

4. I snooped around and soon figured out that the girl sitting in front of me was Rhea Pillai, Leander's wife

5. To encourage Leander Paes, Rhea would shout 'Chal Lee, Chal'.

6. Some of the Indian supporters also picked up the 'Chal Lee Chal' chant

7.Straweberries and cream is over rated.

8. I saw Delhi Belly and was shocked

9. I saw 'Buddha Hoga Tera Baap' and left mid way

10. I also saw Transformers and almost fell asleep

11. I am horribly excited about the book. When will Mid august come?

12. The FB page ( http://www.facebook.com/#!/theinEligiblebachelors) has 486 likes. Yeaaaay.
12.5. 14 remain for the magic number of 500. *Hint* *Hint*

13. Believe it or no, some Bollywood actors, TV actors, boxers, authors, reality stars, script writers, theatre personalities have commented / liked the page

14. How they landed on my page- I do not know. I just know that I am very grateful for their kind words.

15. Shirish Kunder, Editor/ Director has even shared the link of my book page on his FB page with a message that reads 'check out the new talent'. I know it is crazy. And no I do not have contacts in Bollywood. And I am the 'talent'. Yeaaaayyy.
15.5 Like I said, it has been crazy on that Facebook Page.

16. I LOVE X Factor India. I think I have a crush on Sanjay Leela Bhansali. He is uber cool.

17. I want to read this book called 'Even Silence has an end'.

18. I promise I will go for the skating class this weekend. Good.

19. I promised the same thing last weekend. Not Good.

20. And the weekend before. *Sigh*

21. I dread Monday mornings. From today onwards, I wont :)

And enither should you. Have a nice week. Enjoy your work. We are all lucky to be employed.


Raam Pyaari.

13 comments:

dipali said...

Looking forward to your book.
The Wimbledon finals were wonderful- being there must have been great, even if you saw other matches!

Scribby said...

OMG I never knew about your book thanks for that FB link :) YAY me waiting for my copy now :) *thinking whether I would get author signed copy?? ;)*

Delhi-Belly? *shocked again* I hated the movie,honestly!

But I liked BHTB..all for AB you see :)

Loved your bullet post :) Good Luck for your skating class !

Scribby said...

by the way the number is now 491 :D

Chakoli said...

Good random post :)

yups, people are lucky to be employed :D

gamathepsicop said...

hope ur book is as crispy n yummy like this post....waiting for mid august ....:)

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

I haven't been to any place, neither to Wimbledon nor to the theater, and am I feeling jealous? Umm, a little :)

All the best for the book.

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

phatichar said...

How on earth did I miss this blog all these years??

Glad I found it at least now. Yeeaaay! :P

Be back for more..and I hope you're book's gonna be available in India too - wanna pick up a copy.

psst: am writing my first novel too..any tips?

Zeba said...

It is exciting isn't it? Fingers crossed for you. Lots of love and luck. Not that you need anymore. I see you are doing just fine. Love the random updates.

Anonymous said...

I like the post. :) You are a writer! Wow! :) I'll buy your book. :D

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

I 'liked' the fb page.. I was 529th! :D

Shalaka said...

This is awesome! Congrats on the book, and wish you all the best!

(Ad.by.khusbu) CALL NOW 06387869841 RIAL ROYAL GIGOLO CALL BOY PLAY BOY SERVICE PROVIDER AND SAX SERVICE PROVIDER KOI DHOKHA DADHI NHI FULL SECRET SERVICE PROVIDER CALL NOW 06387869841 said...

Call now 09450428614 RIAL ROYAL GIGOLO CALL BOY PLAY BOY AND SAX SERVICES PROVIDER ALL INDIA KI ALL CITY'S MEY SERVICE AVAILABLE FULL SECRET SERVICE PROVIDER KOI DHOKHA DHADHI NHI FULL MAZA MASTI KEY SAATH PASAA KAMYE CALL ME FULL DETAILS 09450428614Call now 09450428614 RIAL ROYAL GIGOLO CALL BOY PLAY BOY AND SAX SERVICES PROVIDER ALL INDIA KI ALL CITY'S MEY SERVICE AVAILABLE FULL SECRET SERVICE PROVIDER KOI DHOKHA DHADHI NHI FULL MAZA MASTI KEY SAATH PASAA KAMYE CALL ME FULL DETAILS 09450428614Call now 09450428614 RIAL ROYAL GIGOLO CALL BOY PLAY BOY AND SAX SERVICES PROVIDER ALL INDIA KI ALL CITY'S MEY SERVICE AVAILABLE FULL SECRET SERVICE PROVIDER KOI DHOKHA DHADHI NHI FULL MAZA MASTI KEY SAATH PASAA KAMYE CALL ME FULL DETAILS 09450428614Call now 09450428614 RIAL ROYAL GIGOLO CALL BOY PLAY BOY AND SAX SERVICES PROVIDER ALL INDIA KI ALL CITY'S MEY SERVICE AVAILABLE FULL SECRET SERVICE PROVIDER KOI DHOKHA DHADHI NHI FULL MAZA MASTI KEY SAATH PASAA KAMYE CALL ME FULL DETAILS 09450428614Call now 09450428614 RIAL ROYAL GIGOLO CALL BOY PLAY BOY AND SAX SERVICES PROVIDER ALL INDIA KI ALL CITY'S MEY SERVICE AVAILABLE FULL SECRET SERVICE PROVIDER KOI DHOKHA DHADHI NHI FULL MAZA MASTI KEY SAATH PASAA KAMYE CALL ME FULL DETAILS 09450428614Call now 09450428614 RIAL ROYAL GIGOLO CALL BOY PLAY BOY AND SAX SERVICES PROVIDER ALL INDIA KI ALL CITY'S MEY SERVICE AVAILABLE FULL SECRET SERVICE PROVIDER KOI DHOKHA DHADHI NHI FULL MAZA MASTI KEY SAATH PASAA KAMYE CALL ME FULL DETAILS 09450428614Call now 09450428614 RIAL ROYAL GIGOLO CALL BOY PLAY BOY AND SAX SERVICES PROVIDER ALL INDIA KI ALL CITY'S MEY SERVICE AVAILABLE FULL SECRET SERVICE PROVIDER KOI DHOKHA DHADHI NHI FULL MAZA MASTI KEY SAATH PASAA KAMYE CALL ME FULL DETAILS 09450428614

donnaj edwards said...

Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Online sex games