After many many many years, I am putting up a random post. As always in bullet points :
1. I went to the Wimbledon (Yeaaaayyyy)
2. I saw Mahesh Bhupati.
3. I saw Leander Paes play. Yeaaay. He lost. Not Yeaaaaay
4. I snooped around and soon figured out that the girl sitting in front of me was Rhea Pillai, Leander's wife
5. To encourage Leander Paes, Rhea would shout 'Chal Lee, Chal'.
6. Some of the Indian supporters also picked up the 'Chal Lee Chal' chant
7.Straweberries and cream is over rated.
8. I saw Delhi Belly and was shocked
9. I saw 'Buddha Hoga Tera Baap' and left mid way
10. I also saw Transformers and almost fell asleep
11. I am horribly excited about the book. When will Mid august come?
12. The FB page ( http://www.facebook.com/#!/theinEligiblebachelors) has 486 likes. Yeaaaay.
12.5. 14 remain for the magic number of 500. *Hint* *Hint*
13. Believe it or no, some Bollywood actors, TV actors, boxers, authors, reality stars, script writers, theatre personalities have commented / liked the page
14. How they landed on my page- I do not know. I just know that I am very grateful for their kind words.
15. Shirish Kunder, Editor/ Director has even shared the link of my book page on his FB page with a message that reads 'check out the new talent'. I know it is crazy. And no I do not have contacts in Bollywood. And I am the 'talent'. Yeaaaayyy.
15.5 Like I said, it has been crazy on that Facebook Page.
16. I LOVE X Factor India. I think I have a crush on Sanjay Leela Bhansali. He is uber cool.
17. I want to read this book called 'Even Silence has an end'.
18. I promise I will go for the skating class this weekend. Good.
19. I promised the same thing last weekend. Not Good.
20. And the weekend before. *Sigh*
21. I dread Monday mornings. From today onwards, I wont :)
And enither should you. Have a nice week. Enjoy your work. We are all lucky to be employed.