Haldi and Headache.
What a day! Seriously! Oh My God!
It started off with some confusion between Sid and me about the reception lehenga but thankfully all of it soon got sorted out. After that I spent a lot of time with Rai jee (the driver Tauji has assigned to us) shopped for wedding baskets, got pics clicked. All that seems like it were ages ago!
After that the first pooja, that marks the beginning of the wedding festivities, happened. I am so yellow now!
Immediately after the haldi thingie, Mum, I and mehra aunty set of to do some shopping again.
Came back at around ten when a cousin and her family dropped by.
So that was it. Some highlights
• I thought I was speaking to sid, when I realized that it was actually his
dad. It was such an Ouch moment that I will not forget it in a hurry! :P
• Spoke to Dada, Nani, Aunty Uncle, Bhai before I sat for the haldi pooja
• I am sooo yellow
• I have this funny weird thing tied to my wrist that is making life exceptionally miserable!
• Spoke to NA after a long time
• I am amazed at how single handedly Ma is doing everything
• Interesting session with the RI guys! Sheesh man!
• I have realized that wedding is a very high pressure thing! There have been
so many many big small emergencies that it is exhausting me inside out!
• I am so looking forward to a day of rest.
Tomorrow is sundarkand ki pooja. The day after is the ladies sangeet! That is when I get to meet sid! Yipeeeeeeeee