Friday, November 13, 2009

6 Days
Shopping shopping shopping

Okay so since I am writing this a day late, I have already forgotten most of yesterday. It seems so so so far away.
I did so much of shopping that the credit card people called me up to find out if I have my credit card with 
I bought some stuff for Dad but am too happy with what I bought for S and see little opportunity for doing the same anytime before the wedding.

Not Like

I was as usual dead tired by the time I hit the bed. And I have no recollection about what happened last night except for the fact that I did fight with Sid.
Hehe

Then we reached KT which is where I like picked up 4 salwar suits. They are jhatka ones. In the morning when I was packing and repacking stuff I realized that in an attempt to not buy jhatka stuff all the stuff I had was very plain and simple. That was enough to send ma in a panic attack. Normally we would have taken some 4 hours to buy one nice expensive suit. Call it difficult times but today I bought 4 suits in like 20 minutes flat.

Tauji came over after that and made me wear all of those so that he could give me his expert comment on that!


I have not been myself lately. I have been feeling very over worked and all that but like Sid explained to me last night, its all to make sure that the wedding day is a nice one. It is for the both of us.

I wish I would soon get back to being myself. I don’t know how S puts up with me when I am in one of those moods. The first thing I loose when I get angry is logic. And even when he is sooooper angry, S always remains logical which makes things very simple for me…..


I hardly recall anything much about last night really

No comments: