I was tagged a long time back by Shreyansh..My exams , atleast the theory , is finally over and I shall now honor the tag.I wanted to complete the tag when Shreyansh was around but its been a long time since I saw him around, so I shall proceed anyways now.
15 things I wish to do before I turn 40.
1. Start dance once again. You know, I used to be pretty good at it and my Guru ji used to tell me to take it up as a profession. But as the pressure of padhai increased , I stopped dancing, so much so, that I never used to shake a leg during family functions where everyone else was going crazy dancing..but of late , i have been thinking how (un)wise a decision this has been....So, i genuinenly hope to start Bharatnatyam once again.Amen.
2.Live for a month at a stretch in Nainitial. I am crazy about mountains. I am. I am i-should-be-at-a-mental-asylum crazy about mountains.Infact i was telling a friend once that i am the true daughter of the mountains. My father proceeded to give me such a weird look that i had to shut up then....but i am crazy about them. I would love to spend time in Nainital particularly, especially after the rains. Its gorgeous!!! Rent a room somewhere out of the main city,laze around, read, take walks, trek, roam around....it should be atleast a month long stay.I hope i do it.
3. Learn to cook atleast 3-4 different types of cuisines. If you see me , i wont look like a foodie to you. Not at all. Infact you might come up to me and tell me to eat more else i shall vanish sorts..but the fact remains that i am a lover of food. I might not like to eat it so much, but i love to cook food. I just love it! Would love to learn how to make the food that i like to spend a thousand buks on eating at various joints.
4.Visit Leh. I am sorry i should rightfully be mentioning cities like NY city, Paris etc etc..but those places just dont attract me.
5. Have a good job.I have worked too hard on my padhai uptill now and have no intention to slack after this, so I do hope that I have a good job in hand.
hope to have gotten over this major phobia I have of bikes(phatphatiyaz as I call them ). Bhai and NIvindya are the only two ppl whose driving skills I trust and dun feel scared while they drive their phatphatiyaz. No ,not even Dad. He should just drive either of his cars and I shall happily sit in the car...but naah..not on a phatphatiya with him.
7. Have a crush someday and have the guts to go upto that guy and tell him that I do.( okay ,this sounds improbable even a I type it! )
8. Like muujeek. yeah right, go ahead , faint. I dont like music at all!! Pink floyd might as well be a shade of pink for me. But I do understand how nice it wud be to like music. I hope I can begin to like it someday. Right now, I just cant stand it..and I dont even know if I have winamp on my pC or no.
9.Get a real cool hairstyle. By real cool, I mean real COOL!!!!
10. Get married, if I have to ,that is..coz like after 40 toh silly ho jayega!
11. Have kids , if I have to, that is...coz like after 40 toh major med probs ho jayengi.
12. No, I dont want to bungee jump, I dont want to travel around the world, I dont want to ride an ostrich, I dont want to take an exclusive cruise, gosh....I just dont want that many things!!!!
13. I would like to be as much in contact with NIvindya and Latika as I am today. They and their families shall be my extended family. Would like to be very very fond of Bhaiz kids( gosh its just toooo cute to even think about them..if they just look thoda sa bhi like bhai there are gonna be real good looking ones! )
14. Okay this came to my mind first but I saved it for last. I would like to adopt a kid.I don't say I will, coz I dont just want to give the child a mother, but a complete family...if that is not possible I would be happy seing her ( I use 'her' coz like if I adopt, its surely without a doubt going to be a girl!I'll dress her up totally in pink!! pink frocks, pink pom pomz,pink socks,everything PINK!!!!)taken away by some one else who will give her the love of an entire family.The love and care that the dadiz and babaz and naniz and nanaz shower on a child is so impotant for the all round development of a child.
15. If I dont adopt a girl I hope I shall be able to finance the padhaee of some kids who cant afford it.
I so totally hope I can do it.
And no,14 and 15 were not answers I had prepared for some pathetic local beauty competition question round.