Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day One in London

Okay, so after working for one month post my wedding and spending one very nice week with my in laws, I reached London on the 8th of January, 2009. Highlights

1.I got an upgrade to Business (Delhi to Dubai) and I hated taking it up as S did not get one.

2.We went walking yesterday when it was snowing like crazy. S showed me all the places I would know of from our phone conversations.

3.We lost our marriage certificate!

4.Hopefully some mahaan atma will find it and post it or something.

5.I made daal yesterday!

6.It is so so so so so cold.

7.I am now the proud owner of an oyster card!!!!

8.We did some grocery shopping yesterday, walked for like 2-3 hours and crashed dead at 8!

9.London is just so pretty and S tells me it looks prettier in the summers. Cant wait for March then!

Till THEN.

RP

No comments: