Mummy to beta/beti : Chotu/Chutki, raat mein brush karna chahiye, subah one glass milk pina chahiye. Food finish karna chahiye.Chunnu chacha ki belly par lat nahi marni chahiye. Class mein teacher ko peetana nahi chahiye. Kisi ko Tag nahin karna chahiye.
Munnu has tagged me ..i have to write 20 (*gasps, shrieks, faints*) random things about myself and i cant think of two. But:
A) Munnu is a buddy.
B)Munnu is one of the nicest ppl i have come across since i started blogging. ( seriously, i mean it)
C) Munnu is my future Boss.
D) I believe in the all important 'chamchagiri'.
Hence and therefore i shall plod along and hope to reach # 20.
1. The first word i said ( at the ripe old age of 8 months ) was " phooooolll"; not fool, you fool, phool ; phool bole toh philawerr!
2. Gimme hot , steaming food and i'll squirm and make a face at it- gimme stale kal ka khana( that too without reheating ) and i'll eat like i have never eaten in my entire life. Infact, this one time, my maid was about to eat the day before food..and i kept stealing glances at her plate till she herself asked me " didi ji, aap bhi thoda lijiye na" Me and Meena babez shared a plate of rice that day:)
3.When i want to sleep; i generally dont sleep a wink and when i should not sleep at all , i sleep like a log.
4.I am the only girl in this branch of the family in the last 2 generations + most of my Mum's friends are women with 2/1 whatever no. of sons..So on most occasions if i'm at some gathering ten hands will be pushing strands of my hair behind my ears..Another 30 will be pulling my cheeks..another 50 will be trying to hug me..another 200 hundred will be telling me how they have known me since the good old days when i used to pee in their laps. ( applause!!!)Half an hour ago one aunt told me that I look like a chotu si gudiya. Pauses for a second thinks (question mark)and says...bolne aur hasane waali.
5.I hate arguments, taunts, acerbic and rude words on any and every kind.Shouting, screaming etc is not exactly the love of my life.
6.I am very academic , boringly hard working . I just counted this.. Out of fourteen years at school I have amassed 11 books , each given as a prize for General Proficiency , I topped the last sem+ the entire year also! :) ( this sem , however things are quite bleak:( )
7. I cry easily, speak loudly + rudely to me and chances are that I might start crying . A gives B her brand new pencil and I feel a lump in my throat ; Woman in Scandinavia freezes her dead hubby's sperms so that she can have his kids later and I have tears in my eyes; Veer- Zaara sceen one, act one and I am bawling my head off..My neighbor is getting married next week, God only knows what I'll do at the 'vidai'.
8. I had a very pretty Barbie when I was five; my brother stuck her, head first, into a lamp for half an hour and burnt her hair .
9.I hate being disturbed when I am reading a book.
10. I have trained for 5 years in Bharatnatyam and 2 yrs in Kathak...And no, I don't dance now, and no, I don't remember anything I had learnt.
11. I 'm the least techno person on this planet .
Person B : aah..U are studying information technology, 3rd year...
I nod my head dreading whats coming next.
B: my PC is a Pentium abc,whatever whatever, I had loaded sofware bcd, version def and fgh is not working on ghi.I nod my head sagely, excuse myself, run to my room, search madly for my cell, dial Bhai's number and say the following things in a hushed voice lest B hears : hey,umm...chod yaar no time for hi-shai; whats abc, loaded on def not working with mpd??
Oh btw, did i tell you; Bhai is in Medical School.
12. I am generally considered to be very responsible, sincere , nice, harmless etc etc ( all those boring things:D )
13. However only God can save you if you happen to cross my path when i'm angry...aahh..then u'll regret having known me in the first place!
14. My ideal man is handsome, filthy rich , ultra hi-fi, very good sense of humor ????.....naah!!!!! I have some sort of an aversion to good looking guys( dunno why! ), money does NOT matter, i mean like obviously a certain amount is essential...But then my priority will never be money ; I cant stand those-I'm-too-good-for-this-planet types, simple guys are my types ; sense of humor is good but not essential . The only thing that I feel strongly about is the character of the guy!!!Thats the single most important thing for me. Responsibility and sincerity are qualities i respect and cherish. A good brain is very welcom coz i have problems with dumb conversations!
15. I cant sing and something inside me trembles when i see a child being hit or slapped!.
16. I have more than 200 non padhaee waali books at home.
17. I cant see my Mum upset...According to legend when I was 6 months old, Ma was upset and was crying soflty with me in her lap...And lo and behold within 5 mins I was crying my head off.....But obviously I'm mature now..I don't start crying when she cries..I start crying the momet she starts looking upset :D.. Poor Dad..He's like: agar ek roti hai toh kya its essential that the other also cries??:D :D
18. I'm the first person in my family(out of all ppl who are either studying or working) whos not going to be a doctor.
19. I think a lot about CAT; i have things to prove to myself there..I hope I will not disappoint myself this time.
20. I don't give up easily...When everything is bleak then I suddenly become very strong..I'm like hey..everythings against me, so what?? I'll do it!!!! Am at # 20 now..It was easier than I had thought!:)
Who to tag...hmmm....
1. Nivindya--lets see how many things u write about urself that i don't already know , and hey...No cheating!!;)
2. Ranjan--- atleast one point about boarding school, puhleez!!!!!
3.Shreyansh--- cummon...go ahead write twenty random things about urself. the Catch???? NO QUOTES!!!!heheheh...karo..karo!!
4. Pradyot---tum bhi line mein lago..!!!!