This is actually pathetic. Really it is. I have tried marathons twice before and failed both times.
Like most people who have failed to do something, I have excuses. But I am too smart to tell you about the excuses in this post.
Muhahahaha. I will make an entire post out of those excuses. See, I am getting smarter now.
Anyways, I am going to attempt another blog Marathon now. But I am going to take it easier. Not promise anything grand that I cannot deliver. So following are the rules:
1. I will put up posts on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays only. Post One done! Ha. Ha.
2. The marathon should last for a month.
3. There will be guest posts (including the first one ever from Sid who for the uninitiated, is my beloved husband)
4. There are some interesting posts lined up
5. There are going to be some interesting revealations (hopefully, they will be interesting)
6. Sad posts are not going to be allowed. We will all be happy and jolly but not gay. Ha ha. Okay, that was a really lame joke. Ignore it if you found it too repulsive.
What do you have to do?
1. If you have not subscribed to the RSS feeds, please do. It encourages the writer in me.
2. You lurkers who do not comment, yes you, comment. It encourages the writer in me.
3. You regular commentor, yes you. Please continue commenting. It encourages the writer in me.
4.In general, encourage me with words. It is my job to start and yours to ensure that I finish. Muahahahhahahha. I have really become very smart! See I tricked you all into taking the blame if I fail to finish this Marathon. *Superior Smirk*
And with the rules set, with your blessings, I seek to embark on this journey again. May the force be with me.
Next Post: Tuesday!