Thursday, July 22, 2010

Good News

When I got a job here in London in June, I was told that I would be on a temporary offer for the first six months. They were to take a call at the end of that time period. They said it would be enough time for both of us, the company and myself to decide whether or not I wanted to stay here.

Today, less than 2 months into my role, my boss asked me if I would be happy to accept a permanent offer from the company.

I was taken aback- we had been discussing her marriage and her question came out of the blue! I, ofcourse said a yes and as she explained some intricate thing to me on Webex, I was busy messaging Sid the good news.

That is one worry off my head. I had never expected that this would happen so quick! My bosses seem really happy with what I am doing. I honestly think I am do a miserable job here at times. So I do not know what is working, but am glad that it is!:)

I just wanted to share this bit of good news with you guys!

Sleep Tight:)

Love
RP

8 comments:

Adarsh Shekhar said...

badhai ho ji !

:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

R said...

@Adarsh- Thank you hai jee :)

@anon- thanks! :)

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

wow!! Thats great news!

R said...

@Kishley- thank you!! such a burden off my head! though the paper work is yet to happen...

Shekhar said...

Congratulations hai jee !! :)

Dewdrop said...

Congratulations hai ji !!!

R said...

@ Shekhar & Dewdrop- thank you hai jee/ji