Here we go:
- I came out of home today and looked around in wonder. The little white things flying around me were not insects but light, delicate wasps of snow. Snow was not predicted when i had checked weather last and the flurries were a pleasant surprise
- I found myself breathing deep many times during the day today and each time it calmed me. And i like to feel calm!
- Had this absolutely hilarious conversation with British and French colleagues that had us either blushing or in splits. (The Brit colleague told me later that he had never seen me laugh so much before, it was that bad!)
- So i go to this subway quite often so much so that I now just go and present myself before them and they nod their heads. A few minutes later, without me uttering a single word, the sub that i always order is ready for me. And we are all smiling.
- A well prepared, absolutely yummy mushroom mattar cooked by yours truly that had hubby dearest actually thanking me!
- A friend who is travelling to Indonesia called and asked me if i had had my food. There is something so utterly charming about someone asking if you have had food that it always brings a smile to my face