Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Six things that made me happy today #3

Hi,
So here we go:
  1. We are planning something for someone (ofcourse cannot spell it out yet, just in case, you know the powers of the internet yadi yadi yadi) and though we have just started the discussions, it already feels nice. All that jazz about doing something for someone else giving you joy yadi yadi yadi...
  2. I spent some time in  the evening today doing breathing exercises and felt very relaxed afterwards.
  3. My cleaner cancelled for today. Dont know why really but felt very nice about that too! Got a few extra hours to myself!
  4. Had an absolutely hilarious exchange of (whatsapp)messages with the girls from dance class, so much so that i had stop walking and laugh before carrying on!
  5. Have decided to NOT waste anytime with people i do not enjoy being with and making that decision felt very empowering. I know, weird, but true.
  6. Got some 3-4 compliments for my dress in a matter of 5-6 minutes of entering office today and that, my dear reader, can bring joy that is greater than any other ;) And had an execellent conversation with my manager and his manager. Good :)

If you liked reading about simple things that made me happy today, why don't you tell me what made you happy today?

(Shessh! Almost wrote 'Thanks and Regards'!)

Love
R.

3 comments:

I HEARD YOU said...

It's really funny na how simple things can be very enjoyable..! in my case today I enjoyed getting up early and going for some excercise... a routine thing but quite enjoyable! and glad to find another post from you...n goodluck for the surprise:)

Arpit said...

Haha.. Spreading Happiness! :)

5th Point is just amazing and sometimes the biggest of move! :)

______

And i recently left my job, there lies all my 6 reasons to be happy! :D

We Care India said...

Women and men who have loose abdominal skin and fat that is concentrated in the abdomen can benefit from Abdominoplasty. Sometimes these conditions are inherited. In other instances, substantial weight loss may cause abdominal skin to become flaccid. Abdominoplasty also can tighten muscles that have been separated and weakened by pregnancy. The procedure may somewhat improve the appearance of stretch marks, especially those located below the navel.
Cost neurosurgery india
Neurosurgery India delhi
Neurosurgery doctor India
Minimally invasive brain surgery India