Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blog Marathon -2

Post 1

Revenge Time: Ok. This is my second blog Marathon. The first one was hopeless. I hardly wrote 15-17 posts which was a little over half the number that should have been put up.

In my defence, that was just the start of work, plus I was doing a lot of writing myself at that time, so it was I guess a bad decision. Hopefully I will be able to redeem myself this time.

What I will do ?

So, I will write one new post each day.

What you will do ?

And you, you who visit my blog so often and never even let me know, have the task of leaving a comment for me. You can tell me my post was rubbish, you can tell me it was good. But you should say something! That will be what will keep me going and I desparately want to finish at least one marathon properly.

Let the marathon begin :)


Love
RP

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

R Pj i : appko reply bhi karna padega na comments pe :)

R said...

YO!
I jst did!

:P:P

R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adarsh Shekhar said...

Let the marathon begin !!

Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Thumbs Up !!

R said...

@adarsh and anon- thanks guys!!