Saturday, May 31, 2008

Shit!!
Oh no!
I really cannot believe that this has happened!
Yesterday was my blog’s third birthday and I completely forgot! :P

Okay, so my blog turns three.

Three long years.195 posts.

*sounds of trumpets and general rejoicing in blogedom*

I started blogging when I was in 2nd year of engineering so it has seen me through my two placements in college, the b skool entrance exams, first year of bskul and now my summers..it sure has been a long journey and I hope it continues:)

On the downside I know I no longer blog with the same regularity and the same passion with which I used blog when I was back home.People from bskuls will understand.
There is just so much happening at every point in time that I do not get the time/energy to do this bit…

But, at the same time my blog is always at the back of my mind.

So, Thank you friends [the few of you who remain ] ,thank you for taking out the time to read through the now very irregular posts :)

And yeah! Before I forget again.

Happy birthday , Blog!
Love,
RP

7 comments:

creepa said...

Verrrry Verrry Happy Birthday bloggie ;)!! Youve ben verry inspiring! Nd im glad to be just another reader here ;)!!

Congrats dii! :)

Shekhar said...

Happy Birthday to 'Blogging all the way...'

:)))


Always a fan of this blog.

Cheers!! :D

Anonymous said...

haven't come by in a while. been away from everything. browsing, blogging, reading, thoughts and most of all out of mind!

hope u doing good..and enjoying the b-skul life!!!!!! :)

Phoenix said...

happy bday!:)

Daroga said...

Happy B'day ji !!!!

I thought you had stopped blogging altogether !!!

Good to see you in action :)

Sayesha said...

I'm still here bahinnn... wish you'd blog more though!

Happy birthday, BB (Bahinn's blog)! :D

RISHI RAJ SINGH said...

Hehhehhhe...Happy Bday...Keep Rocking RP