Monday, November 08, 2010

I love being in India

Because it is where Mum, Dad and Bhai are
Because it is where I dont have to go to work
Because it is where you can get real Chinese food
Because it is where you can break a queue and get away with it
Because it is where men stare at you when you look good ( or mebbe else wise also :P)
Because it is where you get to bargain in Hindi
Because it is where the young guy in the store will move heaven and earth to get that red dress for you in XS size
Because it is where you are in the same time zone as that of a lot of very important people
Because it is where people clap when Akshay Kumar gets Aishwarya Rai in Action Replay
Because it is the land of paani puris
Because it where you get to see serials with more beeps than actual words
Because it is where you come across people from school and college in a mall
Because it is where you get really cheap shoes
Because it is where you get to sleep with Ma
Because it is where you get to gossip like crazy with Ma and Dad without thinking too much about the phone bill
Because it is where Yo China and its absolutely amazing Honey Chilly Potatoes are
Because it is where you can even cuddle a cute 3 year old you find in a store and will not be sued
Because it is.................home.........

Love
R

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"cheap shoes" made me laugh! I miss pani puri and other street food... here in US I can never find a decent low fat "salty" snack.

-- SJ

R said...

you live in the US?

Do you blog?

Anonymous said...

yupp I live in San Diego, US. I have been reading ur blog for a very looong time now.... a few years I think... I did start a blog but its not much...

SJ

SK said...

Absolutely agree on the Chinese food. Based in HK, I miss the Indian Chinese food the most..